All the rest are on the dole, needing free handouts to survive.
Why did the migrants go to Germany? Because Germany offered the most free handouts.
- Of the 1.2 million migrants who arrived in Germany in 2014 and 2015, only 34,000 found work.
- Angela Merkel went to lay white roses at the scene of the Christmas market attack in Berlin. Thousands of Germans did the same. Many brought candles and cried. But anger and the will to combat the threat remained largely absent.
- Nothing better describes the present state of Germany than the sad fate of Maria Landenburger, a 19-year-old girl, murdered at the beginning of December. A member of a refugee relief organization, Landenburger was among those who welcomed migrants in 2015. She was raped and murdered by one of the people she was helping. Her family asked anyone who wanted to pay tribute to their daughter to give money to refugee associations, so that more refugees could come to Germany.
- The law that condemns incitement to hatred, presumably intended to prevent a return to Nazi ideas, is held like a sword over whoever speaks too harshly of the growing Islamization of the country.
- The great majority of the Germans do not want to see that Germany is at war, because a merciless enemy has declared war on them. They do not want to see that war has been declared on Western civilization. They accept defeat and docilely do what jihadists want them to do: they submit.
- If Angela Merkel does not see the difference between Jews exterminated by the Nazis, and Muslims threatening to exterminate Christians, Jews and other Muslims, she is even more clueless than it seems.
Is Merkel More Clueless than She Seems?
My guess is that Merkel is a complete fool but not clueless. There is a difference.
She if a a fool in wanting immigration at any cost. She is not clueless in how to achieve that end.
Merkel will seemingly bend on any issue, while offering disingenuous platitudes to get what she wants. No one is better.
Her skills prove Merkel is a political genius. That she is a fool who may cause a “Suicide of Germany” will only be seen in retrospect.
Mike “Mish” Shedlock