Cecil1, don't look for popularity of your viewpoint.
Today's typical middle-to-upper-middle-class white acts in ways that reveal his or her core beliefs:
- Resources are unlimited.
- We are wealthy just...because. Poor countries are poor because of...colonialism (which ended 50+ years ago?)
- All peoples are the same.
- Basking in the dopamine of goodfeelz from inviting the world is addictive.
- North America has magic dirt, such that all who come are able, within a generation, to fully participate in all levels of economic production, from doctors & engineers to architects and scientists.
- Poverty is all caused by evil racism; it has nothing to do with innate ability, innate behaviors and innate beliefs.
- There are no races. All people's brains (and biochemical systems) are identical under the skin.
- If America was a nice place in 1960 at 200 million people, it's nicer now with 335 million and in 80 years it'll be even better at 600 million, mostly poor Mestizos with plenty of poor blacks and plenty of poor grandkids of all the millions and millions of refugees brought in from the world's poorest, most violent places. Not to worry, the beliefs, behaviors and disabilities that caused all that poverty and violence are shed like clothing on the flight to the USA.
These beliefs are akin to the Early Christian Church's approach to proponents of heliocentric astronomy. No matter how simple was the evidence of it, the complex and weird Ptolemaic model was forced on everyone. The same kind of cult-like resistance to overwhelming science on matters of intelligence and heredity is everywhere today.