Tweets of the Day: Iran's VP Infected, Japan Closes All Schools
Community Spread in the US
Trump Admin Incompetence
Iran's "Screaming Mary" Infected
How Many Iranians are Really Infected?
Japan to Close All Schools
Let's Get Those Exports to China Humming
Trump wants to exports masks to China. Hey why not?
Bianco's Latest Charts
Clorox Doing Well
Cruise Ships and Casinos Not Doing Well
Too Soon For a Rate Cut?
How About a Surprise Rate Cut?
Twice in the past week I mentioned the possibility of a surprise rate cut.
If it happens, I won't be surprised.
All News Must Funnel Through VP Pence
US Censorship Already
- Feb 19: Fed Minutes Highlight Coronavirus Concerns and Uncertainty 8 Times
- Feb 24: Bond Yields Crash and Gold Soars on Pandemic Threat
- Feb 25: CDC Admits Spread of Coronavirus in the US Appears Inevitable
- Feb 25: Lie of the Day: This is Not a Pandemic
- Feb 25: Nearly 50% Odds of "At Least" 3 Rate Cuts by December
- Feb 26: Trump says We are "Very, Very Ready for the Coronavirus, for Anything"
- Feb 27: Useless Act: California Monitors 8,400 People for Coronavirus; 33 Test Positive
- Feb 27: Containment Fails: Coronavirus Tweets of the Day
Rate cuts odds started rising before coronavirus threat materialized on news Largest Global Shipping Decline Since 2009.
In regards to point 6 and Trump's comment that we are "very, very, ready", excuse me for pointing out that California is monitoring 8,400 people and has 200 test kits.
And monitoring people in and of itself is useless. By the time anyone show symptoms, they have been a carrier for as long as 19 days.
Mike "Mish" Shedlock