Wuhan Crematory 127 Yesterday, This is 4-5 Times Normal Rate
Worker Burnout at the Wuhan Crematorium
Chinese crematories are operating at 4-5 times the normal rate, minimum. Very few are listed as coronavirus deaths.
Here is a translation from China Press on Worker Burnout at the Wuhan Crematorium.
The site does not allow capturing text so I made this image clip.
Only 8 of 116 Counted as an Official Death
That is just one funeral home.
Billionaire Whistleblower: Wuhan Coronavirus Death Toll Is Over 50,000
- The official coronavirus death toll in China is a little over 800. Whistleblower Guo Wengui is a Chinese billionaire living in exile in the United States disputes the numbers.
- Wengui says crematoriums are leaking the real figure.
- His estimate is 1.5 Million Coronavirus Cases In China, 50,000 Coronavirus Deaths In Wuhan alone
- Wengui says there are 49 crematoriums in Wuhan, and they’ve been working 24/7 for 17 days. Last week, a crematorium worker identified as “Mr. Yun” told a Chinese newspaper he and co-workers have been working 24 hours a day.
Video Interview of Wengui
That is a fascinating video about Wengui's personal life, his love of freedom in the US, and what he is doing to topple corrupt leaders in China.
It's not about the coronavirus itself.
Singapore Conference Outbreak
Culture of Lies
A New York Post opinion article says China’s Culture of Lies has Helped Spread the Coronavirus.
The video out of China’s Hubei province is heartbreaking: A young woman stands outside the doors of a hospital while a body bag is unceremoniously dumped in the back of a hospital van. As the vehicle pulls away into the night, bound for a nearby crematorium, she can be heard crying, “Mama, mama.” She takes a few halting steps after the vehicle before breaking down in tears.
“I didn’t have a chance to say goodbye,” she sobs. “They wouldn’t even tell me what killed my mother. But we all know that it was the coronavirus.”
One crematorium manager told a Hong Kong reporter that, in normal times, his 24 ovens were lit five days a week for four hours at a time. Now, he said, they have so many corpses to deal with that all the ovens are going around the clock. This suggests the body count must be in the thousands.
- 5 Days for 4 Hours = 20 Hours of Operation
- 7 Days for 24 Hours = 168 Hours of Operation
That is 8.4 times the normal rate.
A reasonable assumption range would be that all the crematories in Wuhan are operating at 4-8 times the normal rate.
Unreported Death Math
If we assume 50-100 uncounted deaths per day, per crematory, we arrive at 1,200 to 2,400 unreported Coronavirus deaths per day .
If this has been going on for 2 weeks, the number of unreported deaths would be in the range of 16,800 to 33,600.
Note: Wengui says there are 49 crematoriums in Wuhan. My calculation was based on 24 crematoriums, a number I picked up somewhere else.
If we redo the calc there are 2,450 to 4,900 unreported deaths per day.
That would imply 34,300 to 68,600 unreported deaths just in the Wuhan area over the last 2 weeks.
In case you missed it, please see Massive Manufacturing Disruptions Due to Coronavirus Include iPhone
Mike "Mish" Shedlock