12 measures to guarantee the legal security of your land
Buying or selling land requires more security measures because they are more susceptible to fraud.
If the purchase, sale or maintenance of any property at pechs islamabad requires taking a series of precautions to have the necessary legal security, these measures must be even more stringent when we speak of land, since they are the most susceptible to fraud.
For this reason, the National College of Capital smart city offers the following recommendations:
IF YOU ARE A BUYER
Before signing any contract or committing to the sale of the land in any way:
- Seek advice from a notary . This can confirm certain basic aspects of the land, for example, that the person who sells it is actually the owner and that it is duly registered in the Public Registry of Property of the entity in which it is located. The notary public has the ability to access this registry to determine if the land is capable of being sold, if the consent of other owners is required for the sale, if there is an unfinished testamentary judgment or a mortgage that has not been canceled.
- Verify the identity of the seller . This point is especially important because the land is the most susceptible to identity theft; that is, that a person holds the ownership of a property without being one and participates in the sale of it. Ask your notary to help you ensure the identity of the buyer and get as many references as possible from him.
Check the legal situation of the property . The notary, depending on local legislation, will process the evidences that prove that the land of dha peshawar plots is free of encumbrances and up-to-date in the payment of its contributions, such as property and water, if applicable.
- Check that the land use of the land is viable with your plans and projects, and analyze in detail the “Land use regulations”, which includes the levels, height, the percentage of free area, the square meters of the house, the density , maximum construction area and the number of dwellings allowed on that land.
- Make all payments with checks for credit or transfers, keeping originals and copies that prove these movements and make sure that the buyer has an office or a place where he can be reached.
IF YOU ARE A SELLER
6. Do not grant a copy of your identification or land documents except to the notary. There are cases in which these documents are delivered to an alleged buyer who uses them to impersonate the seller's identity before banks, housing organizations or other potential buyers and to carry out real estate fraud.
7. Receive all payments with checks for credit or transfers, keeping originals and copies that prove these movements and make sure that the money is in your account before granting physical possession of the land.
8. Try to get buyer references . Problems related to money laundering can arise. Your notary will advise you.
IF YOU HAVE A LAND
9. Write as soon as possible if you did not do it at the time of the sale. Deed is the safest way to verify ownership of a property.
10. It occupies the land , since leaving it vacant for a long time substantially increases the risk of fraud or of being a skydiver at blue world city. Skydiving happens when a person occupies an empty building, house, or lot without the owner's permission. Although trespassing is a crime called dispossession, and is punishable by jail, recovering the property will involve carrying out a trial that can be time consuming and costly.
11. If you do not have occupied the land, do not leave it in appearance of abandonment , place a notice that says "not for sale" or "private property", as well as a fence for presumption of ownership. Keep an eye on him constantly and maintain frequent contact with neighbors.
12. Do not leave pending inheritance procedures and grant a will to facilitate, at the time, the processing of the succession.
The notary is the professional who will help you protect your land and make a secure sale. To locate a notary in your state, we suggest you consult the directory of the National College of Mexican Notaries .
<a href="https://skymarketing.com.pk/">skymarketing islamabad</a>