I'll also delve into:
- Why there are narratives that are spoon-fed to you each day that you need to learn to see through and ignore
- How stocks turn upward long before the news coverage improves about them
- How the news media isolates what Buffett says to have the biggest "shock value"
- How bottoms typically form and how long they can take
- Why how you feel about your stock has nothing to do with how it's going to perform in the future
- Why most people can't see the next uptrends forming or the dangers of the next downtrends that will come
- How to see risks before they bite you, and examples of them.