I'll also be talking about:
- an article I just wrote about why the number of shares you can own and price-per-share don't mean as much as you think they do
- How, the quicker you exchange your thinking for professional thinking, the better off you'll be
- How the Bible, church and prayer can actually help you in your investing
- Why Apple and a few other stocks can affect the overall market
- The FANG stocks are in wave B, getting ready to drag the market lower as they head into wave C.
- The slumping RSI/MACD and slumping MACD Histogram on the chart of the S&P 500 all point to weakness coming
- Proof that markets aren't efficient (like they teach you in college)