You'll also see:
- My concerns for the overall market
- My HUGE concerns for the Russell 2000 and Dow Jones Transportation Average
- Why our metals positions are firming up while much of the market is weakening
- Why it "feels" better to get quicker profits but why getting in all three positions first (by averaging down) is actually better
- Why our first 3 sells are not the norm
- Our stock that's at an averaging down point. In fact, you can use some of the cash from the sale of CIEN for it if you need.
- Why it's wise to have cash and to average down. They're two of the secret sauces to outperforming over time.
- Why Warren Buffett likes it when his stocks go DOWN.
- Why we know buys near lows are institutional buys