Podcast - Barry Ritholtz interviews Benedict Evans, Partner at A16Z

Ken_Dyks

https://soundcloud.com/bloombergview/benedict-evans-talks-about-the-tech-bubble

Bloomberg's Barry Ritholtz interviews the fascinating Benedict Evans. Its great to listen to how Benedict's career developed, how he got to work at Andreessen-Horowitz, and more how he thinks about and views the integration of tech into modern society. Among others, they discuss venture capital, the tech bubble, Facebook, Machine learning, and how you can predict 90% of how a technology develops, but the important part is the remaining 10%,.

Comments

The View

FEATURED
COMMUNITY